- In a large pot over high heat, add olive oil. When the pan and the oil are hot, turn the heat down to medium and add garlic, onions, leeks, and carrots. Sauté for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Bring it to a boil. Cover and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Using an immersion hand blender or a counter-top blender puree the veggies.
- Taste and add any extra seasonings, if necessary.
- Serve topped with fresh green onions Tip: Use a bowl or a lit to get nice circles if it is needed. Just simply put a bowl or a lit on the dough and cut the excess parts of the dough with a knife.
- 7Preheat your skillet on medium heat.
- If your pan is nonstick, place the rolled dough on it. If not, drizzle the olive oil into it and make sure that the pan is thoroughly covered. Then place the dough on the skillet.